Best NEET Coaching in Bhilwara
Our NEET coaching in Bhilwara will be helpful for students during their exam preparation. Our NEET coaching in Bhilwara includes various easy tips to score good marks in the NEET exam. As we know that NEET exam is a very tough exam so we must have to prepare from our side very well to plan to get good marks in the exam if any students have any queries regarding NEET coaching in Bhilwara then contact us immediately.
Best NEET Coaching in Bhilwara
Ascent Udaipur is the leading coaching institute in Bhilwara (Rajasthan) and provides the best coaching for the NEET examination. Ascent made students proud by providing the training of the best quality, used by digital platforms and an extensive network of study centers in major cities. Ascent institute is widely regarded as the ultimate destination for NEET coaching in Bhilwara Rajasthan. We provide coaching for all the medical entrance exams. Our dedicated and professional faculties help you clear your exam on the first attempt
NEET Exam Pattern 2020 – Medical aspirants wishing to pursue MBBS, BDS or other medical courses must be conversant with NEET 2020 exam pattern along with their preparation efforts. The exam pattern of NEET 2020 gives details of the type of exam, mode of paper, language, duration, question type, marking scheme and more. So preparing for NEET will be inadequate without a proper familiarity with NEET exam pattern 2020. One salient feature mentioned in the exam pattern of NEET 2020 is that the exam mode is pen and paper-based. So knowing how to mark the OMR sheet becomes an important factor in the preparation as a mistake can't be erased. Similarly to crack NEET, students would have to be quick enough which is where knowing and practising within the given time limit of the exam makes the difference. NEET2020 exam pattern denotes a three-hour-long exam where candidates must answer 180 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) from Physics, Chemistry and Biology as per the given syllabus.
- The Candidate should be an Indian National.
- The Candidate must have completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December 2020, i.e., the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/BDSCourse.
- The upper age limit for candidates seeking admission in MBBS/BDS seat shall be 25 years as on the date of examination with a relaxation of 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBCcategory
- The candidates must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology and English individually
- He/She must have obtained a minimum of 50%marks for General category (GC),45% marks for General-PH and 40%marks for SC-PH /ST-PH/SC-PH/OBC-PH category in Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Biotechnology taken together in qualifying examination.
- No State eligibility criteria will be applicable for the students who take admission under 15% All India Quota Scheme.
- The NEET consists of one paper of Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology).
- The paper contains total 180 objective type questions of 720 marks (45 questions on each subject).
- Every question has four options with single correct answer.
- Each correct answer will award four marks and incorrect answer/more than one answer will award 1/4th (-1) negative mark.
- Duration of the paper would be 3 hours from 02:00 pm to 05:00 pm.
- Earlier the NEETexam was only held in English & Hindi language. But from NEET-2017 onwards, candidates can opt for question paper in either of the following languages: Hindi/ English / Gujarati / Marathi / Oriya / Bengali / Assamese / Telugu / Tamil / Kannada / Urdu. Candidates opting for vernacular languages would be provided Bilingual Test Booklet i.e., in selected language and in English.